Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MIA & A Crafty Frame

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last wrote a blog post! This just shows how busy I have been due to the back to school frenzy!

I made a few things that I wanted to share so these next few days I plan to post a little bit here and there. I also want to start sharing what we do in our classroom. I'm just hoping I can keep up.

For the first day of school I made a shadow box that the students will be holding in their first day of kindergarten picture! This idea is similar to the first day of school chalkboard thing that is going around on Pinterest. I plan to change it out and put one for the last day of school and possibly their birthdays... My theme is birds and polka dots so this fit it perfectly!

"Mi Primer Día de Kinder" translates to "My first day of Kinder

Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!