Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Classroom Day #3

I have been to my classroom three days so far. Only for maybe 2 hours max because I take the little one and he becomes the grouchy little lady bug after an 1 1/2. But I can't blame him. He'll learn to love it. :)

So here is another sneak peak of my classroom AS OF NOW... I am sure it will look totally different by the time the kids actually show up.

I'm not quite sure on a few things and I am thinking of making a little curtain for the math manipulatives. Any suggestions, comments or anything would be awesome!

BEFORE




 AFTER

My reading nook

My Kitchen... not sure yet on this little nook

Student tables with book cases on the side for their book boxes


Calendar area/Entrance to my classroom

View from the door

Oh yes! My hubby just worked on my signature! I love it! Thanks love!
Blog Signature

8 comments:

  1. Your room is looking good! My kids 3 and 6 yrs old want to go with me everytime I go to work but I would never get anything done so their sister watches them. Your hubby did a good job on your signature too. Super cute!!!

    Heather
    I'm having a giveaway! I'd love for you to enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take my little one and I find myself cleaning up after him so yes I know what you mean. Hopefully when he gets older he can be my helper and not just get mess things up... Hopefully.

      Delete
  2. I love your reading nook. So comfy. I'd love to learn more about your bilingual kindergarten. We don't have anything like this where I teach and I am very curious how it works.
    Cindy
    KindergartenLove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. You just gave me an idea for a blog post. I could comment but I think it would be a very long comment. It's pretty much straight Spanish in Kinder besides their specials which are in English.

      Delete
  3. Love your pictures. YOu should come link up to my linky/giveaway.
    http://www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-after.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging! I love your room - I'm actually kind of jealous. Come check out how mine turned out!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like you have a large room! Thanks for linking up!

    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLA LUCIA! I just discovered your blog. It's great meeting other bilingual teachers. I teach 1st-2nd grade in Spain.
    Love your classroom! ES PRECIOSA!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!