Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Word Wall

I have finally started getting into "school mode"... who am I kidding, that started in July. Anyhow, I went to our local teacher store (Teacher's World) and decided that I really needed to get my theme together so I can start creating things for my classroom. So, for my classroom I have decided to go with the theme of polka dots, trees & maybe birds (I have yet to figure out how I am going to include these). For sure the polka dots and the trees though. So to start off my collection for this theme I purchased these cute word wall cards from  Rachel Lamb's TPT Store. Because I am a bilingual teacher and teach in Spanish I needed the extra letters that are in the Spanish Alphabet so she made them for me. Yay! Thanks Rachel!

My husband is going to work very hard tomorrow to take my old bulletin board stuff down and put up my new stuff so I will be posting some pictures as soon as that is done! I am really excited but I hope once I start it goes quick. I still have a few more days of summer left!

Aren't they adorable! Only $1!


1 comment:

  1. I love the word wall letters you bought. They will look great! Can't wait to see pics of your boards.

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!