Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Behavior Chart

So I told you about this Behavior Chart that I made and never showed it to you! So here it is!


I was so hung up on the cuteness of my behavior board that I messed up the order (It should be yellow then orange)! So, I hope to redo it soon. Hopefully within the next week or so. I don't want the kids to be super confused.

Of course, this was not my idea. I saw it on Pinteresta and decided it was time to throw out the different colored cards and try something new. It has been hard to remember to move kids to the blue and purple because I usually just give a verbal praise... I will definitely work on this!!!
If you want to make something similar here is the English Translation in the correct order:

• Purple: Exemplary model

• Blue: Great Behavior

• Green: Ready to Work

• Yellow: Warning

• Orange: Consequence

• Red: Conference- (Parent or phone)

P.S. I am trying to keep up with posts so bear with me.
Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!