Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beginning of the Year Bulletin Boards

When I start my school year I begin all my bulletin boards without decorations besides the word wall & calendar. I like the student's work to be displayed in our class on those bulletin boards throughout the school year so I try to leave them blank.

Here are a few pictures of what those look like so far. Oh yes, I also forgot to add that I love my wall space and that too begins to fill up rather quickly.



Outside Bulletin Board- Pinterest Bus Activity (Cutting practice)
 
Student Name Activity (Phonics Lesson to learn the letters of their name)


Calendar Area- Similar to what I had last year

My Word Wall- Has student's names on there (with pictures soon)
Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!