Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My First Blog Hop!



Yesterday I joined a blog hop and I couldn't figure out how to post it and link up (is that what I am doing?) Lol. I think I got it.

I found it on Bunting, Books & Brainbridge


What state are you in?

Washington!


What is your current teaching position?

I currently teach Bilingual Kindergarten.


What is your teaching experience?

This is my second year teaching Kinder and I love it! Before that I taught 1st grade for two years and 2nd grade my first year of teaching. Kinder is my favorite so far!


When did you start blogging?

Last week actually! Any tips would be so very helpful!


Share some blogging tips or a resource.

Since I just started I really don't have one. But I do have lots of questions! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lucia! I'm new to blogging, too!

    I have given you an award! Check out my blog to nab it :)

    Jenna
    Miss Fuerst's Reading Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there....I just found your blog and am now a follower. I have an award for you. Please hop over to my blog to pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
    Amy
    www.adventuresinteaching.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!