Thursday, July 19, 2012

Daily 5!



First of all you should know that I am a bit of a workaholic. I find myself working late nights and early, really early mornings (the quietest time in my house). Anyhow, there is still at least a month until I start school and I have spent my last two nights brainstorming decor ideas and collecting new material to use with my new Kinders. I love Kindergarten. Everything is so intriguing to them!

I would like to share a little something that I found useful for teachers who teach the Daily 5. 
Daily 5 Posters

Click HERE to check out these posters and rotation cards that Amanda at One Extra Degree has created. Cute & useful.... what more could you ask for?! Oh & they are FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!