Sunday, July 22, 2012

Introduce yourself!

The beginning of the school year is about to start and with that being said there is a lot of prep work to do before those little kiddos get in there. Although this is not often a priority, I thought it was a good idea to do a book to introduce yourself to your kids. I looked online and came across a very cute & chic printable on TPT. I LOVE THIS SITE! So click HERE and get your very own EDITABLE book to start off the year! 

I will be going into my class tomorrow so I will posting pictures of it so that you can all see the progress as I spruce it up. I didn't have to take everything down but I chose to because it allows me to rethink how I am going to organize the space. My husband wasn't too fond of the idea but I love it! :) Hopefully I can make it look a little more organized as I have gotten rid of a lot of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and other ideas are always welcome!!!